Fish Eye Marine Park was started from a dream to build an underwater observatory where anyone can visit to see and enjoy Guam’s beautiful marine life; safely, easily and without getting wet. In April of 1996 the park opened as a wonderful sightseeing facility offering attractive tours representing the South Pacific Islands such as snorkeling, dolphin watching and a Polynesian Dinner Show.
Since our opening we have welcomed many tourists and will soon be celebrating our 20th anniversary in 2016. We are determined to continuing the harmonious teamwork among our staffs to help all visitors enjoy our island charms and to leave here fully satisfied with pleasant and unforgettable memories.
We look forward to welcoming you!
To introduce Guam’s great underwater marine world
To promote marine activities in harmony with the surrounding marine environment
To provide the opportunity and the platform for our children and our next generation to study the marine life
To support marine conservation efforts
To provide the unique cultural experience of the neighboring South Pacific Islands
• The utmost care will be taken in the protection of personal information.
• Personal information gathered from our customers will be used only for the purpose of taking reservations and in providing the safe operations of the tour participant’s special needs.
• All information will be kept in strict confidentiality and will not be released to other parties without the consent of the owner.
• Please contact our Tokyo Office if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal information.
We’re always seeking motivated individuals with good moral and work ethics to join us at Fish Eye Marine Park. We offer an opportunity for growth and movement for the right candidate, as positions are available throughout our many departments.
Interested persons may pick up an application at our office between 8:30am - 5:00pm daily or mail resume to:
Our job listing will be updated frequently, so if you don’t see a position that is of interest, try again in a week or two. Positions may require that you work on weekends. Current available positions are as listed:
Duties will include briefing of Snorkeling Tour customers and control tour schedule for Observatory staff. You will meet and greet incoming/outgoing customers and attend to lower deck as a guide. You will be expected to be gain knowledge of various species of fish and sea life and other tasks as assigned.
Must be able to obtain an Alcohol Beverage Control Card upon hire. Positions currently available at Fish Eye Marine Park, located in Piti and La France Restaurant, located at the Outrigger Hotel in Tumon.
* Fish Eye Marine Park: Buffet style restaurant, must be able to work split shift. Experience preferred but willing to train right candidate.